Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Hospital Tour

Feb 8, 2009 Today we went to the hospital for the hospital tour of the labor/delivery unit. I have never really seen the department; so I thought it would be good for us to do. Of course, it was a little embarrassing to have to be pushed in a wheelchair, but the nurse giving the tour didn't seem to mind. The only thing we really didn't see was the NICU. We saw where it was, but it is such a clean environment that they don't want a bunch of people going through. That's okay. I know I'll see it soon enough:) Afterwards, we went to church. I was glad to go, but it is so hard for me to sit on a hard pew for any length of time. I was so uncomfortable. After that, Adam dropped me at home and he went to work.

1 comment:

  1. it's better that you doesn't see the detail.
    many smallest babies who fight to survive, the noise of machines...
    It's better to know not until you don't need to live
    You are now at 28W, the babies will not need all of these machines to survive. the NICU for 28-32W is calmer and less stressful.
    Courage, the worst is past. still 1 months

    ReplyDelete