Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Visitors

Feb 12, 2009 My friend, Korrine and her kids, Isaac and Hannah, came up after lunch to visit. It was great to have visitors. I am just laying around more on the couch; so having some distraction was great. We pretty much just hung out today and visited.
Feb 13, 2009
Today we went and saw a short IMAX film in 3D with Korrine and the kids. It was live footage of fish and underwater life. It was pretty good; however, the kids were pretty scared once they started showing fish eating other fish. I have to admit that I jumped myself at a few of the scenes. They had to head home after the movie, but it was a nice visit.
Late tonight my brother, Trevor and his family- Emily and Jacob, arrived to get ready for a productive weekend.
Feb 14, 2009 Happy Valentines Day
I feel bad because I didn't get a chance to get anything for Adam for Valentines Day. He said he doesn't care and I know he doesn't, but I still felt bad. I will have to make it up to him once the babies arrive. Adam gave me a really nice card and a candle.
Jacob getting a bath at Aunt Becky's.
Trevor and Adam got up and started working on the basement. We will finally have a floor after this weekend. Me, Emily, and Jacob just layed around and played. I just enjoyed watching Jacob and playing with him. It was so fun. He is growing up so fast. We watched some Handy Manny and also some of Madagascar 2. It was a good time. By the end of the day, the tile was all laid in the main room of the basement and it looked wonderful. Tomorrow they will finish up.
Feb 15, 2009
Trevor and Adam worked hard to finish up the basement. They got almost everything done. All that was left was the grout for the hallway, which Adam will finish up Monday. Then, he will seal the floor. We went to eat at --where else--Red Robin, and then they hit the road to go home. It was great to see them and get to spend some time with Emily and Jacob while Adam and Trevor worked. The floor looks great!!
Torrie trying out the new floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment