Friday, March 13, 2009

Shopping Day!!

Feb 21, 2009
Today was the day we had planned to go shopping for the babies. It was a fun day. I had a wonderful gift shower and received an amazing amount of gift cards in the most incredible outpouring of love for these little babies. Mom, Naomi, Jenn and I headed to Babies R Us late morning and had a great time looking around and getting some things for the babies. I was able to get some of my bedding, diapers, bottles, pacifiers and lots more good stuff. It was wonderful.
(left) Me & my wheelchair, Naomi and Jenn
(right) Me and my wheelchair, Naomi and Mom
I did talk them into going out to eat with me after our shopping excursion. We had Olive Garden and then headed back home so I could take a nap. I do feel quite exhausted after my outings. We will have to go to Wal-Mart some other time. Adam made them promise that we would only do one store today.
Mom, Naomi and Jenn kept working after we got back from shopping. I slept. They washed and folded baby clothes, and they also worked on organizing the nursery. It looks somewhat put together now, and all I have to do is order a dresser and nightstand that I want to go in the room. I wasn't sure if they would fit, but after seeing all the cribs up; I know they will. (Bob stayed home and put together bouncy seats while we were shopping--they are so cute!!) We had a pretty uneventful evening, but it was nice to have the family there.
Me in front of one of the cribs. The nursery is monkey themed.
Here's the 26 wk belly shot. Getting big!!
Feb 22, 2009
Jenn and Naomi woke me up at 6am sharp dressed and ready to hit the road. Jenn is anxious to get back to Stephen--and Ken I'm sure. Mom and Bob went to church with our neighbors and then we went to lunch when they got back. They hit the road that afternoon/evening. Not sure when I'll see them next. Maybe for my birthday in March.

No comments:

Post a Comment