Saturday, March 14, 2009

Please Pray

March 8, 2009 Everything is fine with me and the babies. We are just hanging out waiting for the babies to decide they're ready to come out. Jim, Debbie, and Brenna brought me lunch today and we visited for a while. Then they headed home because it is supposed to start snowing. Adam came up this afternoon and we took a nap together. That was nice. I so miss being home with him. I would appreciate everyone praying for the First Baptist Church of Maryville. A stranger walked in during the church service this am and shot and killed their pastor. My friend, Michelle, who was just up her yesterday goes to this church, and she is good friends with her pastor and his wife. This is a very hard time for the church and it's members. Please keep them in your hearts while they try to understand why something terrible like this could happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment