Sunday, March 15, 2009

Escape!!

March 14, 2009 I was able to leave the floor for a little bit this morning to go to one of the newborn classes. My doctor did give me the okay. They took me down in a wheelchair. The whole class was 2.5 hrs long; however, I only made it to the half way point. As glad as I was to have a change of scenery, I was super uncomfortable sitting up and starting having a few more contractions. So, I went back upstairs. It was a pretty relaxed day. I slept quite a bit this afternoon. It was a bright sunny day; so I enjoyed that. Adam came over this evening for a little bit and ate supper with me before he headed to work. Just another uneventful day. Praying for at least one more week. Some of my family is coming up next week for my birthday. I can't wait.

3 comments:

  1. Happy 30 weeks !! now, the worst is past
    2 more weeks for 4 little april fish

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always have the best updates!! Glad to hear you are doing well and got out for a little bit!! 30 weeks and its your birthday...what a week!!!
    Prayers from Katy, TX!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great to read through your blog and see how things are going. We are praying for you.
    Becky Rabe

    ReplyDelete