Tuesday, March 17, 2009

30 wks!!! We made it!! Thanks for the prayers!

March 16, 2009 Adam and I are so excited that we have made it to 30 wks. This was our goal from the beginning (we always said St Patricks Day because it was easier). I woke up very excited. My doctor practically jumped up and down when she came in to see me this morning. She said that the nursery had a little party that I had made it this far. So, I'm feeling pretty happy today. I had a pretty uneventful morning. We had some friends from Chicago come up and surprise us. George and Erika got here around 5pm after eating dinner with Adam. It was so nice to see them. We had a nice visit. Erika is 24 wks pregnant and she looks so cute!! My belly is a little overwhelming and scary compared to her cute belly. I am truly feeling the 5 lbs that I gained this week--it's all in my belly. Hopefully it's all on the babies:) I can't wait to see how big they are. They are constantly moving and rolling around. Baby C has found a nice home under my right rib cage which is a little uncomfortable for me, but he/she seems very fond of their new spot. After our visitors left, Adam and I just cuddled on my big bed and watched TV. He had a headache and I had a sore back; so we were quite a pair. I just want to thank everyone for all their prayers and well wishes that we would make it this far. We feel truly blessed to have had such smooth sailing up to this point. Now we are just thankful for every extra day we get. Our prayers now are just that the babies will be healthy
and strong!! Good night!
(l to r) Adam, Erika and George. Me and Erika. Me at 30 wks--getting very uncomfortable.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure it is so wonderful to have surprise visitors!!
    Congrats on making it to 30 weeks..I will be praying for you to make it atleast until 32 now!!
    You look great!!

    ReplyDelete