Friday, March 13, 2009

The Beginning of Hopefully a Long Hospital Stay

Feb 28, 2009
Contractions are down to every 12 minutes or so and are somewhat irregular; so they moved me back to my room on the antepartum unit. Mom and Bob came over to hang out with me. I was thankful they were here, because then Adam felt like he could go home and sleep after his night shift.
It was a pretty uneventful day. I just tried to get settled in to the routine.
Adam came and saw me for a little bit before he went to work again that night. I had a tough time thinking of my poor little feline baby at home without me. I cried just thinking of her. Adam said she was obviously missing me too. I know I need to be here for a while, but I sure miss her.
Just praying for a few more wks.

No comments:

Post a Comment