Sunday, January 4, 2009

Visit to Edward ED

Nov 12, 2008 We ran a few errands while we were in Chicago and then headed to Naperville to see all my friends back at my old place of employment. I miss everyone there terribly; plus, I could hardly wait to tell them of our pregnancy. They had all been there supporting me through all of the ups and downs of our initial infertility treatments. I could hardly keep it in as I walked down the hall to tell them. Needless to say, everyone was very excited for us and shocked as to the number of babies I was carrying. We received so many well wishes and encouraging words. It absolutely made my day!! I had waited so long to tell them that I was pregnant. We went to some other friends house that evening for supper and to just hang out. It was a great end to the day. Then we drove back home to our kitty, Torrie, who was waiting for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment