Saturday, January 3, 2009

First OB Dr's visit

Oct 20, 2008
Besides being my older brother's birthday, today was my appt with my regular OB/GYN. It was pretty routine. What to do, not to do, eat, not to eat. We did ask if he would mind taking a quick look to make sure the babies were okay--I didn't realize how paranoid I would be in between ultrasounds. He did, of course, and all four babies had great heartbeats. My doctor also informed me that this would be his last visit with me regarding my pregnancy. I would be followed solely by the perinatologist in their group. They made the appt for me--Nov 10th! Three weeks to wait and see how the babies are doing. I think I can make it that long.
Click on the US to see it up close. You can see all four gestational sacs pretty clearly--the babies are too small to get a good look at them.

No comments:

Post a Comment