Thursday, January 8, 2009

Shopping marathon begins

Dec 4, 2008 Adam and I both worked overnights the night before; so we slept in and then got up in the afternoon and started some shopping. After all, I had a lot of lists to get done before Christmas--a lot!! We went to Wal-mart, Babies R Us, and Home Depot. It was a lot of running, and it did allow me to mark a line through a few things on my list. Up tomorow for more. Dec 5, 2008

Adam and I got up and went out for breakfast; and then we headed to a little tree farm to find a tree. We both spotted our tree at the same time and cut it down and brought it home!! It was perfect!! and we were both excited for our first real tree for our home. We stopped and got some Christmas presents on the way home before heading home to shower up for the rest of the day. We drove to the Dells and did some serious shopping. We pretty much finished up--which was our goal. I held up pretty well; although, by the end of the day I was exhausted. I fell asleep on the couch as soon as we got home. Adam was super sweet and let me sleep. He even went to a party that night by himself after tucking me into bed. I just couldn't take one more step.

Dec 6, 2008

Today was quite the cold day. We put up Christmas lights outside. Of course, my job consisted mostly of standing there and handing him lights and tools. However, we decided next year to start earlier. It was freezing!! Grocery shopping later that day was more of a challenge. I was having a lot of lower abdominal pressure and moved quite slowly through the store. Adam has decided my days of grocery shopping are numbered. I pretty much hit the couch as soon as we got home. We did go to a friends house that night to watch a fight--but it was a nice low key night.

Dec 7, 2008

Mom and Bob came up tonight so that they can help us put up the Christmas tree and decorations and then go to our Dr appt tomorrow. Can't wait to see the babies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment