Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Franklin Christmas

Dec 26
The beginning of the Franklin Christmas. Mom and Bob, Naomi, Trevor, Emily and Jacob arrived today to begin our festivities. Mom, Bob and Naomi got here first and they helped me finish cleaning the house as that has gotten to be quite a chore for me and Adam has been working all week. Other than that, we just hung out --which was nice and waited for the rest of the crew to arrive tomorrow.
Me and my sister. Me and my sister in law, Emily (who is approx 2 wks further along than me).
Dec 27
The rest of the crew arrived. Ken, Jenn and Stephen and then Paul and Jesse and Grandpa and Grandma Nation. It was so great to see everyone. Of course, I got a lot of ooooh's and aaaah's over my ever growing belly. We had a good day and ate a huge smorgasbord of food and the let the little ones open their Christmas presents as we waited for Adam to get home from work.
Stephen and Jacob opening presents--they are so cute!!
Once Adam got home from work, the rest of us exchanged gifts and then had some fun playing x-box. How nice to have everyone here!!
The Franklin crew: (standing) Paul, Trevor, Ken, Adam (sitting) Jesse, Emily, Naomi, Jennifer, Me
Dec 28
We had a huge feast for lunch for our official Christmas dinner; and then watched the kids play for a while before they started heading back home.
It was so nice to have eveyone up for Christmas. Next year will be quite a different experience for all of us as we will have 5 new babies at Christmas. What an exciting year we have a head of us. How thankful I am for my family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment