Sunday, January 4, 2009

Thanksgiving at home

Nov 26, 2008
Went to church with Mom and Bob at home. We have so much to be thankful for!! I burst into tears when I stood to give a testimony. I am just bursting with thankfulness for this pregnancy and these babies. Adam and I are truly, truly blessed. We can not wait to welcome them into our family. We just pray that the pregnancy keeps going as smoothly as it has been.
Nov 27, 2008
Went to my Grandparents for Thanksgiving dinner. It was so nice to see the entire family.

Pictures from L to R: My new cousin, Isaac. My mom and my uncle. My nephew, Jacob. My nephew, Stephen.

Nov 28, 2008

Got up super early to go shopping the day after Thanksgiving with my Mom and sister. It is kind of our tradition. I got a lot of my shopping done but could really tell that I'm a little slower than pre-pregnancy. My mom said it's official, "I'm waddling". Oh well. I made it. We met Adam for breakfast and then headed to Bloomington to meet his family. We had a great time there as well. The first thing Adam did when he got there was go through the attic and all of his old toys and clothes. That was fun. We did find a lot of treasures that our kids will really appreciate some day. Other than that, we just hung out with his family and had a great time and even more great food. We headed back the next day at around noonish because we both had to go work that night. What a great trip home to visit our families. I cried as we drove home thinking of how long it would be before I would make it back. I know it's a small sacrifice, and these babies are worth it. I will just have to remind myself of that when I am feeling homesick.

No comments:

Post a Comment