Thursday, April 9, 2009

Putting together a plan

March 31, 2009 Adam was planning on being here at 9am so we could talk to our doctor about our "plan" for the last few weeks. I am 32 wks plus and the babies are not showing any signs of coming out. Adam missed my doctor by 15 minutes; but it was fine because he brought my baby, Torrie, up to see me. My doctor discussed a scheduled c-section after passing 34 wks. We will pick a date officially together with Adam. There was also some discussion as to the possibility of me going home to try and wait out the c-section. Adam was concerned about this since we don't have any family up here to help me with bed rest, but the doctor came back this afternoon and decided to just keep me here until the end. My cervix of steel that i prayed for earlier is still holding up. I've dilated only slightly more, but Baby A has come down even further in the pelvis. It wasn't really a great day overall. Besides getting to see Torrie and Adam, I had a migraine which is never fun. That evening, Adam came back and we watched a movie together. It was a good ending to a rough day,

No comments:

Post a Comment