Friday, April 10, 2009

I've hit a wall

April 9, 2009 I know that all of my pregnant friends have told me that at the end of their pregnancy they just hit a "wall" where they just feel like they are "done" being pregnant. I have hit that point today. I feel like I have had some up and down days the last few weeks, but today was an especially hard day. Besides my back being quite sore, now my belly is even sore. Every movement from the babies is painful. I am so happy at how far we have made it, and feel selfish complaining. However, I truly am questioning my sanity and bodily ability to make it 8 more days. Adam came up before work and took me up to the bathtub to soak. It is the only thing these days that is giving me any relief. I feel weightless in the tub and can get some of the pressure off of my back. I just love these babies so much and am so ready to meet them. I would welcome you anytime before the 17th. If not, April 17th it will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment