Thursday, April 9, 2009

Another goal reached

32 wks--scary big
April 2, 2009
My final goal was making it into April, but not having the babies on April Fools Day. So, April 2nd was the day. I made it!!! I am very anxious to meet the babies. I'm happy that things are going so well. My blood pressure has been slightly higher, but not enough to cause concern. The babies all seem to be active. Fetal heart rates have been good. I'm just a gestating machine. We have chosen a c-section date. April 17th. According to my doctor's dates; I will be one day shy of 35 wks. According to Adam's dates and our original dating, I will be 3 days shy of 35 wks. Either way.........surely they will come before then.

3 comments:

  1. 9 loooong days before the birth.
    Or maybe 4 easter eggs monday for your 34w !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic news! Thanks for giving us an update, I have been worried about you! Peeking in from Alabama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cow...32 weeks!! That is amazing!
    Keep up the good work!!
    Maybe you will have little Easter babies!! :)

    ReplyDelete