Friday, April 10, 2009

One Week to Go

April 10, 2009 One week to go!!!! I can't believe it. It was another hard day. That "wall" that I hit yesterday is still there. I am so happy to be this far along, but my body is throwing in the towel. My mother and father in law came up today. They will be staying for the Easter weekend. It was great to see them. Plus, I will get some homemade food and they will take good care of Adam. At this point, it is going to be sheer determination that gets me through this next week. If I've made it this far, surely I can go one more week. Everyone's prayers would be much appreciated as my last two days have been filled with lots of tears and pain. One more week---we can do it!!

4 comments:

  1. You are doing a fantastic job! The babies will have less time in the NICU for each day you add. I think they say one day with you is three less in the NICU. I am sure you are going crazy but everyone is very proud of you. (peeking in from Alabama)

    ReplyDelete
  2. B, I am praying for you this morning! Love, Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. BECKY, JUST KEEP LOOKING AT THE END OF THAT TUNNEL AND YOU WE SEE MORE AND MORE LIGHT EACH DAY. MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU. JUST THINK YOU MAY GET TO BRING THE BABIES HOME SOONER SINCE YOU HAVE MADE IT THIS FAR!!!! LOVE MRS COPELIN

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hang in there Becky! you're in my prayers!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete