Friday, April 10, 2009

33 wks and counting down

April 6, 2009 Well, I've made it to 33 wk by our dating. I can't believe it. I guess the babies won't be wearing the little outfits I had picked out for them to wear on Easter unless they surprise me and come this week before the weekend. It was a hard weekend for me. Adam was working the entire weekend and I missed him terribly. I keep telling myself that it is getting close now, but 11 days still seems like forever to go. The babies have been looking good. Today we had an ultrasound to look at fetal movement, cardiac motion and check fluid levels. They didn't measure them to give growth estimates, but they all looked good and were moving. So, my doctor is happy with me making it through the week without delivering. I think I can, I think I can.......pray that I will have some peace about making it 11 more days.

No comments:

Post a Comment