Saturday, February 7, 2009

Jan 20, 2009 We went to our regularly scheduled Dr appt today. My doctor rechecked my cervix and said everything looked fine. I was just told to take it easy--the usual. Two more weeks until I can breathe a big sigh of relief for these babies!! I accompanied Adam to his employer as he had a presentation to give today. It was nice. I met some of the nice people he works with and even received a gift from one of the ladies. She made us 4 sweaters and 4 hats for the babies. They are absolutely adorable and I can't wait to get a picture of all 4 babies in them. We grabbed supper with a friend of mine from work and his fiance. It was a nice evening. Good food and good company. Then home to crash. Just wish it was a little easier to sleep. I'm getting fairly uncomfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment