Saturday, February 7, 2009

24 wks!! Viability!!

Me and Naomi
Feb 2, 2009 I've made it. What a sigh of relief. Adam went back to work today. My sister came up to stay for a few days!! It was great. We just sat around together and watched the Bachelor and visited and caught up on everything going on. It was awesome!!! Feb 3, 2009 We went to my Dr appt this am. I had my US first, which was the usual 2 hour event. My sister came in with us. It was great to see the babies. They are getting big. They are all over 1 &1/2 lbs. They are about 1 lb 10 oz. They are very squashed in there. Seriously, it was just arms and legs everywhere. Baby C did a back flip during the ultrasound. It was so fun to get to see how active they are even in their confined space. I can't imagine how they are going to get bigger when it is so cramped--but I think it has something to do with my belly getting much bigger. The other really good news was that my cervix is virtually unchanged -- 4.23. My doctor is so pleased. She said the nursery keeps asking about me, but she has nothing to report as of yet. I told her that I am convinced I will make it to 32 wks, but I am trying for the ultimate 36wks. She just smiled and said, "That would be wonderful". No pictures to post this week as we only got a few and they are not that impressive because it was so hard to distinguish between the babies. We went to lunch afterwards and then headed home. Me and Naomi watched a movie while Adam slept--getting ready to work overnight. Feb 4, 2009 Naomi had to go home today:( It was just so good to see her and get to hang out some. I sure wish she lived closer. Oh well, I'll get her up her once these nieces/nephews get here. She won't be able to resist I hope:)

3 comments:

  1. It is great to hear from you again. I told my friend who has triplets (They are 11 and doing great!)on the 2nd that you made it to 24 weeks and we had a mini celebration for you. :o) We are praying for you! A lady I work with has a daughter in Madison who had her baby at 30 weeks and she said the NICU was wonderful. Her baby got to come home before her due date. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rebekah, I have been praying for you ! I will continue to pray for the 36 week mark. Take care. Miss you. Amy Weseloh

    ReplyDelete